- Open Google Play and install Ticwear companion app.
- Turn on Bluetooth settings on your phone. DO NOT use your phone’s Bluetooth menu to configure with Ticwatch 2 connection.
- Launch the companion app and create your account using your email, Facebook, or Gmail.
- Scan the QR code on the watch as instructed. The watch will pair within a few seconds. If the watch does not pair after one minute, please long press the QR code and pair the watch manually.
- Follow steps to choose language, location, and other aspects.
- Soon it will finish syncing data between the companion app and watch.
- Tap the banner for Mobvoi Store. Install the store at the prompted link.
- Enjoy your Ticwatch!